jeudi, janvier 20, 2005

Its been a long time

Yes it has
20 long days before i last posted.
To begin with i would like to wish everyone a very happy new year
I had my preboards and i was studying. They went not too bad
Today was the introductory information technology preboard and it was like so short and we had 2.5 hours to do it.
I finally got a 6600. My dad walks into my room the other day and says," Son, you take this phone from me and gimme yours, i cant use this''.
Me," Gladly!"
I shall write again when i have something to write about
till then
byebye
G

12 commentaires:

Natasha M a dit…

I use the 6600. Its a nice phone.
Welcome to the club!!

Dhruv a dit…

Oo! Congrats!
Here's a good piece of advice.... Don't loose it... It doesn't feel good to and I speak from experience *lol*
Joking.... I know nobody else is as careless as me, except maybe my father whom I get it from..

I was meaning to ask you....
was that you during DPSMUN who I have a little bit of disagreement with while typing a resolution of ecosoc? I clearly remember wanting to use a variety of fonts so that preabmulatory clauses would stand out form operative, but someone was insisting that since everyone was using... uh, arial I think.... then I should too.... It was either you or Karan.. I clearly remember that it was Karan who was typing faster than I could read, but i don't recall who I had this incident with....
Might I put in that you/or-whoever-it-was was called away a minuite later, and I finished the resolution myself, formatted it as per my wishes and had it printed and copied *lol* sorry!

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Dhruv a dit…

Hehe!
What a moron this guy ^^! Guy doesn't know how to speak english, goes about posting the same comment in every blog that belongs to someone he envys just because he's a total loser and doesn't have alife of his own....
Filthy human being!
Say, mr. anonymous, are you the one from Patna using a Reliance connection? Or the pathetic Delhi-ite using a touchtel connection?

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Dhruv a dit…

*clap clap*
So you learnt a new word today.... "hypocrite"....
very impressive!
A little more effort, and you'll start to sound like an educated person, though a decent person is a distant goal, just yet....
anyways, keep it up and use your time well!

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Akhil a dit…

Hehe, yeah, Intro. IT's short, So short that we finished it in 45 minutes (the board exam I mean) and played Cricket with some "chota bachcha's" in the park next to our exam centre!

And a little more effort, anonymouse, and you could overtake captain haddock!!

Dhruv a dit…

Yes, IT is quite a joke really.... I got a perfect score in my IT Pre-board :D .... The morons cut 3 marks in the boards..
But I'm sure it was nothing for you.. Surely Exun members know how to use MS Office *lol*

Anyways, what phone did you have, which you gave to your dad?

Anonyme a dit…

yea i had this 6800 which i got on my birthday which i gave to my dad
u see first he gave me the e398 which i returned to him after the INCIDENT
so now he has e398 and 6800
IT sure is smtn of nothing
G

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.