lundi, mai 09, 2005

Jam apple Gursartaj

Hello dear friends

There is this one person who has been commenting again and again, trying to get her point across to me. I GOT IT!.. thanks, could you like leave your name next time.

Anyways, if you haven’t already figured out my title means Je m’appelle(im not sure about the spelling..) Gursartaj, which in French means My name is Gursartaj. I have been saying that all day to all the French teachers and bugging them, especially madame ghyodhaveryy.

Like karan sir, I have been doing a test of the human mentality. He, some time back, got this small ball to school that he did not give to anyone. Now, people, as they are, called him kiddish and stuff, but at the end of it all they were begging him to give the ball. Now I decided to replace that ball with a YOYO. Yes, its lots of fun playing with a yoyo. At first, everyone called me kiddish but they’ve been after my yoyo. And I don’t get it, You guys can watch POGO and I cant play with my YOYO.

Talking about yoyos, I am joining the teaching staff of DPS R K Puram as a teacher, of course. A teacher of YOYOtechnix. Yes my friends. So now everyone has to call me Sir G. YAY!.

My room would have this really cool nameplate, which would say

Dr. Gursartaj Singh Nijjar

PGT

Ph.D. (YoYotechnix)

I really don’t have much else to say

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am not dead.

No IF

No BUT

Sirf JATT (c’est moi..muahahaha)

G

P.S.:

ITS JHAAS

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

omg gudi u r sooo stupid and cute and funny...too cute ...where do u get such ideas from...dunno where but all i can say is that u crack me up

Anonyme a dit…

So u aint dead after all. Where have ya been all dese day Gudu my pal?
I think deres a double l but then who cares u gotta speak french not write it dere.
By there I mean FRANCE. Dats where our dear jatt is going on Friday the 13th. Have a great trip gudu....I hate ya!! neways have fun n njoy

Rhea

Anonyme a dit…

heya! gudi dat was da most orignal YOYO theory ive heard...act dats like da only one..neways..we're waitin for more theories..

Anonyme a dit…

:-) the yoyo theory was actually cool. I cannot belive dipali is posting comments here and not on her OWN blog. hmph.

ThinkingWanderer a dit…

hey gudi...
ur post was entertaining..as always...
hope ur trip to france is great!...though it'll be sad not to have any posts to read on ur blog all that while....try to find a comp wid internet tht u can use thr!!
anyhw....hv fun....keep yoyo-ing...
btwn...whts "JHAAS"?!?!

Anonyme a dit…

didnt mean to piss you off..appologise for the comments if they bothered you
waise the comments werent trying to get any point accross to you- it just happens that i tend to feel strongly about certain issues and hence, the long/many posts!of course you are entitled to believe whatever you feel like
my apoligies to you again
- yeah and about me leaving my name, I would prefer to remain anonymous

udit a dit…

Jam apple Udit here. LOL love that one.
Besta Luck for france
We ppl are strange indeed. First Crogen, if i remember, then YOYO.
SHEEH!!

Dhruv a dit…

That Jam Apple part was hilarious. I never looked at it that way!

Anonyme a dit…

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wonder are lost;
The old that is strong does not whither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The Crownless shall again be king.

Anonyme a dit…

Forgive me, I mispelt my own name and homepage address.
My homepage address is www.tolkien.co.uk
Would you mind adding my link to your blog?