mercredi, octobre 12, 2005

France is back!

Hello Friends.

Well, you guessed it. France is back.

I've been holding this entry back for quite a while for basically 2 reasons:
1) I never found the time to post
2) I know you guys are already fed up of france.
Well
Yes, the reason I am posting about France is that its just virtually impossible for me to forget about France. I mean everything I see around me just reminds me of France.eg-

1) Jerk it out- The song. Lola just loved this song. She kept humming it around and when we went to her place on the last day, this song was placed after every 2 songs.

2) Cigarettes- Yes, as much as I hate smoke, everytime I see the fore mentioned thing, France comes back.

3) Movies- These days, every movie seems to be picturized in France. I was seeing this movie today itself which had all the monuments of Paris that we had visited. I personally love Montmartre, I find it pretty romantic.

4) Songs- Yea well, I've been listening to a lot of French songs lately, which have been sent to me by none other than my french friends.

5) Amelie - The movie. I love it so much that I have even downloaded the movie. It is picturized in Paris and I love it.

6) People- When I see the people around me, I cant help but remember all my french friends. I dont like the environment I am living in, I dont like the people I have to put up with, Zat is why I remember all my french friends, who didn't give a blasted rockets used up fuel who I was.

7) I cant remember the rest of the things but I assure you, anything I see, my brain tries its best to associate it with france.

Well coming to the reason why I love France so much?

I have probably mentioned most of them above. Well, for one, I was totally carefree in France because I had just given my boards and was totally free. But here, dont ask me how much I hate my life. Also, I just love the way the french people are. I mean, not even in India would a stranger family treat you as your own kid. But Les BORYSKO were just Family in France.

For some particular reason that I dont know, I was not at all affected when we were leaving Angouleme but now when I look back, I miss the people so much.

Mainu lae chaleeee...

Gudi aakhda jogia jhoot bolen
Ve Kaun Vichhde Yaar Milavandaee

Goodbye! my friends Goodbye!

Thats Delphine for you again

Also, everyone seems to be going to France these days. There was Swati Maam who was in france for the past 3 months, she returned last week. People from my sis' College have gone to France to study. There was this woman from some DU college who got a one year scholarship in INSA(i think). Urmila Matondkar is in France. help me!!!!!!! or just take me!!!!!!

My life nowadays can be best described by the following lines from Ode to the West Wind

I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!
A heavy weight of hours has chain'd and bow'd

Yes so thats my state of mind for you.

KARAKAKOU!!!!!!!!
France FOREVER!!!!!!

signing off
Au revoir
G
Show me the light

5 commentaires:

Aditi Ahuja a dit…

yay! even i am going to France...
thats in May! But still i am excited rite now!

Salona a dit…

haanji - me goin to france tooooooooo :D
sorri - i noe u miss it - bt i am excited - its prty unfortunate for u dat dis trip is all gals!!
wel de way u desc it - France semms reeeeeeeeeeeeeeli noice. Lesse hoe attached we get to it when we go dere. May seem soooooooooo far!
cya

Vintage Girl a dit…

heyy
this prolli mii first time on ur blog...n yea i'm in love with france without even goiin there so i can just imagine ur "love" for france...aditi,rhea n now salona...i hate u huyzz....imma sooo jealous of u...neways...we're watching this french movie in skul these days.its "jean de florette" its relli cool....u mite wanna watch it
catchya later

Aditi Ahuja a dit…

Mlle Radhika, it's an all girls trip so Gudi cant go...

sid a dit…

hey the first two are from my camera !!!!

--sid