samedi, mars 04, 2006

Torn Apart

In simpler words "Phat Gayi".
So was my state uptil about 1215PM after which I realised that my paper went decent.

After every exam(Barring English), you can classify the students into two groups, those whose exam went extremely well, and those whose exam sucked. Today(Maths), I could see more people around me who belonged to the second group, and I, as a matter of fact, belonged to the same group uptil about the time I mentioned above.

It was a very lengthy paper, it wasnt taking the name of finishing, or khatam hone ka naam hi nahin le raha tha. I was progressing decently though. But the thing was, by around 11:00, I had 3 questions amounting to a total of 14 marks left. I had no idea how to do them and I didnt think I was going to get any ideas. But I still kept trying. 11:10, 1 down, the other 2 didnt seem to want to go down though. Still 10 marks left, what do we do.
Advice: When you are in such a situation, and if all else fails, actually you would be in this situation if all else failed, just keep looking at your question paper and try to visualise the question.
So at 11:10, it suddenly struck me. 11:13, 2 down, I had given up on the last one. I was sitting waiting for the bell to ring. 11:15, sardar's dimaag works again. I asked for the sheet at 11:15, and instead of giving me the sheet, Mr. Anil K dot Verma decided to give me his weird look, everyone else was giving me a weird look too because NOBODY ASKS FOR A SHEET THE MINUTE THE EXAM IS SUPPOSED TO GET OVER. If I had detachable eyes, I wouldve given the look to myself.
Anyways, somehow managed to complete my paper, I dont like it when I have to leave questions like that.

After the very traumatic last 15 minutes, I obviously thought my paper went badly. My first words after finishing the paper were, " Phat Gayi ", as were everyone elses. Nobody was greeting anyone, you could see it on their faces. Nobody said hi, just "phati?" or "lagi?".
And then there was Rhea. She was standing there like a statue, and then went into this weird trance and started shaking everyone around while screaming "40.. 40.. 40". Ah, well, atleast shes getting more than she expected.

Even while coming back, I was either discussing the paper or exclaiming,"Phat Gayi Yaar". I think I said that about 11 times, but whos counting.
At about 12:15PM, a very insightful person asked me the reason why I was so bothered when my paper went left. Very insightful indeed. And the next few minutes, until I reached home, were spent in talking about cars, and TV shows.

Anyways, Im happy Maths is over.
Signing Off
G

4 commentaires:

udit a dit…

now, it's just- exam over ahhhhhh
MOST, definitely not all sciencies ki phat gayi. but cheer up, there's physics ahead.
anil verma- his weird look- :D

Varun Khetarpal a dit…

Well explained ! "Phati ?" ya "lagi ?"
Ek baat hai - Maths paper was indeed long

Anonyme a dit…

math totally sucked.

RaSh a dit…

Phati ya lagi.. both here. I was nearly dead while givin the Maths paper, aur bachi khuchi kasar Physics ne puri kar di! Man nice desc abt the paper... even i did 2 ques in the last 10 min!
All the Best for the rest of the Exams...
;)