mercredi, juin 13, 2007

Girls are silly, Macs are better

Hello
Its been a while since I actually posted something, and I was thinking that it's been a while. So after a while, here I am, here to post something textual(which reminds me, textual rhymes with sexual, just in case you are writing a poem)

What's been up with me?
Well, yes.
I now have a proper educational qualification to my name. I have passed class 12. Finally. Its been a long 14 years of school life.
The past few months have been an underwater swim of sorts. There have been more downs than ups. For those of you who don't already know, I did not get into any of the 12 colleges I applied. I also did not clear any of the engineering entrances. Hence, I will not be an engineer.

I did however clear the CBS test, and I had GD and interview yesterday. The GD was pretty good I think. A highly improbable event happened in the interview though. One of the three people taking the interview turned out to be Ishita Kapur's mother(Ishita was Exun's president 2005-06), hence she knew everything about me. I dont know whether that's going to go for me or against me.

Madras Gin, is finally working. Please visit our website www.madrasgin.com
Also TechQuotient is up. TechQuotient is an online quiz being conducted by the Madras Gin Team. Please visit www.techquotient.com for further details. And register if you feel like.

Tanya Puri, has decided to go deceptive. She is posting weird stuff which makes you think that there is something wrong with her(actually something IS wrong with her). ITS ALL A PUBLICITY STUNT.

WWDC is on. Apple is going to kill microsoft. Actually, Apple killed microsoft during the keynote. go watch. www.apple.com

S'all for now I guess.
G

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I don't see how letting safari run on microsoft computers will kill microsoft.
Also there are too many ads on your blog..

RG a dit…

she hardly posts anything other than poems...

maybe that's what you're talking about

Anonyme a dit…

uh. what?