mercredi, février 25, 2004

Hello readers
Well school was a bit interesting today. We finished the chemistry syllabus finally…. Now I can think of staying at home. On a second note, I had my computer viva today. Well, it went well except for the fact that I did not have my copy which really dint make a difference. I just hope I get 10/10 for my internal assessment.
Also, I created a table named hippo and entered a row named mouse killer 2. Well, it should have read mouse killer Jr. but doesn’t really make a difference coz I got my point across to Ragini(mouse killer jr.) who is the daughter of mouse killer sr.(nandini dasgupta). I am in trouble now….!
And then there was the ever-boring English period, my teacher is Sudeshna so u know what I am in for. But, I bunked it so yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Then there was P.E.
Actually, P.E. was a miracle period today as I was playin basketball, which I am too short for, but every shot it took went in…ahh luck!
Then we had free period in which I disturbed Savita Chadhas class.
After that is all history but jus one thing

I duno wat ill do in skool morrow

Hasta lavista baby
P.S.: I’ll be back
gudi