mardi, février 24, 2004

wel hello fellow humans
this is my first blog ever so bear with me. actually i had a blogger account long ago but never really bothered to post any entries but now i have realised that this blog posting is catchin up with ppl so i started ritin one
one more thing, i never really bother to rite in caps and i spell rong
ohk so lets talk bt school
Tom keller finally remembers my name. well this is actually good for him as he is from the big U and it mite b hard for gettin indian names, and well my name is not that easy to get
he used to call me Gur sar taj mahal
and only 21 ppl were present in my class today
everybody has fallen ill to the most contagious disease in the world, exam fever
symptoms:
absence from skool
red eyes
excessive studyin
and finally boredom

well skool was fun today
but rajesh, the music teacher made me sing today in fronta girls.... ahhhhhhhh
and one more thing
Da lunatic i.e. manav kapoor tryin puttin a pin up my arse but he din succeed
i shall b addin comments to this l8r
i also have this crazy idea in my mind but dun seem to get it out
AlSO
another gr8 development
the teachers are conspirin against me
well the thing is that the selections for the head boy(class 10) are goin on and well my teacher din give my name. well i am one of the most eligible ppl fot the post ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ohk i gtg now
balle balle
Gudi

Aucun commentaire: