dimanche, décembre 05, 2004

Yea well!

hello my friends!
I now have a different blogging schedule, which is whenever i feel like mostly once a week. So its been an eventful and an uneventful week for me. Lets say it was a week like no other

OK so, my last post was on monday and today is sunday. I dont remember what happened with me up until thursday coz well all that happened has been forgettable.
Anyhoe

Friday was MUN day, which basically meant good food since it was being organised at IHC, India Habitat Centre. It is quite a huge place. I went to school, from where we were to go to IHC. We made a big mistake by waiting for KSTG, Kaumudi Sharma The Great, to come and inform her that we are leaving. She basically has this tendency of just speaking too much. Anyways, so we basically stood around and finally entered the bus. Guess whos sitting right in front of us? None other than the Crazy dude MANAV KAPURA. The punjab-obsessed french-o-maniac.
Anant Dang walks in and says, "Manav, i will sit with you only if you do not feel me".hehe
We had some discussions about Punjab and further discussions on punjabi profanities.
then the hottest topic in town these days. The video
Somebody said, her daddy tried suicide, i dno if its true. Manav basically made a little song out of it


We had some discussions on the dialogues of the video and what not.
We finally reached IHC where we had nothing much to do for a long time. In the mean time i managed to somewhat finish my chem prac file.
Ok up until lunch time we practically had nothing to do, so we simply gorged on food
as suri said," yahan par kuchh toh karna hai na"

After lunch, i go begging after people to gimme work. Jai Dehadrai was the first one to give me work and i sure loved it. It is fun doing fast typing. After that, everything was like swooooshh.....
Thats pretty much mun. i really wanted to go today but my mom refused straight away. i really regret this

So, Yesterday was our class picnic. It was fun and senti for me as it was our last picnic together. so anyways, any plans of playing were squashed by some drunkard who comes to us and tells us not to play.
" Yeh Asia ka number one parak hai.. yahaan par khelna mana hai.. 5000 ka fine hai"
tarun says,"haan haan koi baat nahin, hum bahut fees dete hain.. adjust kar lenge"

So we stopped for some time and went sightseeing. Couple seeing rather. We bugged this one couple so much that they called the police.. hahaha.. that sure was fun

Akshat, has proved that he loves to dive. You see there is a water recharge pit in lodhi garden and it was full of water yesterday. Our ball went into it and akshat went running after it. Dhruv shouts ," dive maar dive maar" and gess what. Akshat slips and goes in.

I made a full mockery of asias number one parak
Then, as i had my digicam, we decided to get some pics. We got some pics and some wild videos(normal wildness).

there is nothing more to say. I just hope that we guys remain friends forever as our sections are gonna be changed and basically now is the time when every1s gonna choose their path in life
Best of luck to all.. and please do me a favour, dont forget me
signing off
G


Aucun commentaire: