lundi, novembre 29, 2004

And so...

Hey Y'all!
The last 2 posts were just to show how true some online quizzes can be. I myself do not believe in such quizzes but these 2 have certainly changed my perspective about online quizzes. I do not know how they did it but they did it.

So anyways, Our school reputation has gone down the drain. What took years to build has been washed away by 2 people in a matter of 2 minutes 37 seconds. In the past 4 days the media has been successful in making a mockery of Delhi Public School, R.K Puram and we dipsites aint happy about it, though, surely, the modernites are. DAMN!!!! It all started a week back when HT(a newspaper i hate) wrote about the incident maintaining anonymity about the school and the participants of the act. Oh but then it ended, TOI(a newspaper i like) wrote about it left, right and center. I mean come on. So it started, all newspapers wrote about it. It became a national issue.

Is there too much sex in our public schools?

Is sex prevalant taking into account the video which has been circulating in delhi schools?

Are teenagers really growing up too fast?

NDTV goes a step further, in the battle of the news channels, and holds one of those we-the-people sort of shows on the matter and even shows the video.

What hurts me most is the fact that our princi, Mrs. Chona is very hurt about this matter, well obviously. She gives us the liberty of bringing phones to school and what not and this is what we do to her trust. I mean eat shit. She is highly disheartened. Its never gonna come back

Also, In yesterdays TOI, page 2, u shall see an article titled "Teacher leave them kids alone". OK so in that article there are certain pieces of text which have been said to be as comments by students of DPSRKP. The truth actually is that those comments actually have been picked up from none other than rhea darlings blog.

Yesterday i had my NTSE exam and well it went well specially the mental ability part. OK i was playing a voice recording and i made jalta hear it. His response
"yeh tune record kari hai"
"yes"
"muh se"(with your mouth)
i jus gave him a weird look. i mean would people actually make noises with other parts of their bodies and record them? I would certainly not do it.

I was exempted from todays test all thanks to my NTSE.
During PE today, we were playing basketball and this one time nitin nudged me with his elbow and basically it was too quick. His elbow first made contact with my chin and basically one of my teeth dug into my lower lip causing incessant bleeding, it then went upwards and knocked my specs off to a distance of about 2 feet. It still hurts.
After seeing that, the normal reaction of people is
"Who did u fight with"
"Whom were u smooching"
but i feel it gives my face the sylvester stallone look.

aahhh neways
rhea likes someone in french class.
we're going to LODHI GARDENS for our picnic
i gtg now
signing off
G

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I DO NOT LIKE ANYONE IN FRENCH CLASS
n thanx gudi man for supportin me with the Mme chona thing

Anonyme a dit…

meeoow
im a little kity
lol
damn im messed up
HELP!

Anonyme a dit…

Grow up DPS.... Clip shows u r.. but pls dont have traffic in here.. grow up