dimanche, mars 13, 2005

WADUP

Hello dear friends

Its been 2 more boards.. both were fine.. lets not discuss it

4 out of 6 complete.. 2 more to go

Rhea this is my last warning to you against calling me whatever you call me.

So how is everyone doing?

NDS seems to be jumping with joy because she is free of all work

So yesterday my dad got me this supercool 2 volume book set on Mercedes Benz.. Its like the supercoolest thing you can ever have.

As you can see, I am now part of blogstreet India and blogshares. Do buy some of the shares.. but click on the lower link

I also bought Tommy Hilfiger Underwear, It was funny. I remember the last time I went to Shoppers’ Stop, this guy walked in front of some Tommy Hilfiger above-mentioned, and shouted, “ KACHHHAAA!”.. I was thinking to my self “ DUDE! HAVE YOU NO SENSE?”. I don’t know what made him say that. Maybe it was the sight of designer underwear or the sight extremely bright coloured underwear, whatever it was it surely was underwear.( Rashi, I know you like underwear talk!)

Note to Bhavya: Rashi liked your part on to wear or not to wear underwear.

Avani had her birthday yesterday, belated one to her.. I wished her though.

Dhruv Khattar’s birday is coming and so is mine

Rhea, question for you: When’s mine?

Oh and btw I am really offended when people forget my birthday so find out soon.

I have also been successful in proving that Rashi is an Angrez. Yes, my friends I hate to see it but she admitted it. She calls herself Punjabi but nonetheless she is an angrez.

There is not much to say these days

Tanya P. has acquired a spot in the world standing still championship. She is currently world no. 4 but with her determination she is ready to be world no. 1. Best of luck to her

And best of luck to me for the rest of my exams

Signing off

G

7 commentaires:

ThinkingWanderer a dit…

yes u did wish me....thnx a bunch:D...take care....n hope ur enjoyin ur new "KACHHAAAAAA" ;)

ThinkingWanderer a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Natasha M a dit…

Hey Gudi,

best of luck for the last two exams!

And, just to clarify, i am not jumping with joy cause i have no work- its cause my new job starts tomorrow!

Take care.
:D

Dhruv a dit…

Hey Gudi!
Best of luck for the rest!

When's your budday?

sadhika a dit…

heey...
bestaluck fer ur last exam...im sure ull do well..
n congratualtions on ur "kachha"
btw...iz it d colorful one ??
sorrie...jus asking..
:P

Anonyme a dit…

no sadhika it is not the colourful one
GAWD

Dhruv a dit…

Got your message Gudi!
Thanks a lot!

PS - When IS/WAS your birthday?