lundi, novembre 07, 2005

D-Day!

Hello friends
School resumed today. We all had to wear our winter uniform for the very simple reason that winters are approaching, and its going to be cold. Winter hasnt exactly set in, and its just a bit cold, but we still had people wearing undershirts, a sleeveless sweater, a blazer above that. And yes, these people were also seen to be wearing spectacles, the kinds that Jassi used to wear. But then there were people who simply didnt know about the winter uniform or just didnt bother enough to buy any.
Oh did I tell you, I bought Nike Jordan Team Handlez.

Anyways, today was the day we got our results, and most of pretty much.. ahem.. you get my point dont you?. I managed an 88%, and I am third in my class.

On a french note, France has officially been fed to the dogs, with 10 straight nights of riots, I cant see the land of love go down.. Somebody do something!!!!

Theres nothing much to say
Signing off
G

Aucun commentaire: