mardi, janvier 17, 2006

The Bonzi Buddy song

My Bonzi Buddy used to sing this song when i had him
But dont download it.. its pure adware, spyware, and malware.. all the wares you can think of

Daizee Daizee
Give me your an ser true
Im half crazee
Just for the love of you
It wont be a stylish marriage
I cant afford a carriage
But you look sweet
Upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two!!
Thank you, Thank you very much(The Elvis Stiff Upper Lip way)

signing off
G

5 commentaires:

ThinkingWanderer a dit…

yayyyyy!!! gudi's back!!!

Aashish a dit…

hey.... Well....dude it's crap.......there finally said it

Plus u're right....the Bonzai buddy is f'in spyware

Akhil a dit…

It's crap today perhaps, but say an year and a half ago, it was the coolest free thing one could download. Of course it took its own sweet time to do so on our fiendishly slow dial-up connections, but seeing the purple chimp do a "gimme yer answer true" was the best feeling in the world (Okay, I'm a geek, So Shoot me)

Those were the phuckin' days!

Rukhiya a dit…

Erm, it was "I am half cra zee, ALL FOR the love you!"

Cheerio to the purple fiend! The PC was fun back then!

Rukhiya a dit…

Also there was another song- Come away with me Lucille..!