mardi, janvier 10, 2006

School.. c'est tres boring

Yello there
Like the title says, School is very boring these days.
As one would normally expect with a new year, something new but unfortunately its the same old grind. Nothing is interesting at all.
And it doesnt get any better with our rep coming in everyday and reminding us that we 42 days and counting left for class 12. I always hate it when that happens. In class 10, all year round one is reminded of the fact that it is ze Board year and one should concentrate. To an extent, I would agree but 10th is the last year to partay if you want to get good results in 11th and 12th. Besides, one can always study in the last 2 months and get respectable marks. This is not what i did though. I partayed and concentrated, in equilibrium.
Anyways,
The only subjects that I seem to want to attend are Computers*, English and somewhat Physics.
*Today, I was the first one to complete a program in less than 5 lines.. wooohoooo..

English isnt too bad either. Its the only class where a teacher keeps the whole class interested. Today, she brought us.. Yes Vanita Sehgal brought us chocolates in return for the gift we gave her for her belated birthday. By the way, did I tell you we have a Birthday Club amongst the many other stupid clubs in our class? We collect money and get gifts for all our teachers and get cards for the students.. WOOHOOO. Bet you guys arent that privileged.

And yes, coming to the reason why I dont feel like attending Maths or Chemistry. Well Maths, nobody would want to attend a Maths class if they have the teacher that we have. The Reason: shes so boring. She finishes 3 exercises on an average in one period and shes gone to a maximum of 5.
Well Chem, I dont even feel like writing about her.


Other than that, I dont see what is there in school. All 12thies and 10thies have their exams, which basically leaves me with very few people to interact with.


Signing off now
G

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

i'm leaving a comment purely because you're going to continue to whine at me in an msn convo if i don't. i don't see why i Should, considering blogger ate my last comment.

..that's it. that's all you're getting.

roshan a dit…

respected gudiji
have created(my blog)
have taken the liberty to add you to the links section
hope you approve of it
yours truly
the 3 piece man
roshan
(btw the blog is ver good-i mean to say urs)
url is sroshan.blogspot.com