lundi, novembre 27, 2006

The Best Day of My Life

So it was a Sunday yesterday, and it was probably the best day of my life
Most people spend their sundays sleeping and getting up late and probably chill out.
However, For the past one and a half years my Sundays include me getting up early and going to FIITJEE and coming back only 10 hours later, exhausted. And on top of all that, I have to study for the Monday Test as well. Anyways, I am rather glad that phase is over but nevertheless the FIITJEE have scheduled tests every alternate saturday till the end of april.
It's still fine.

So why was it the best day of my life?
Well I saw the Bentley Continental GT. On Road. In New Delhi. And it was White.
It was so cool. It wasnt going at a very high speed but the sound of the engine was so coooooll.. the grunt.

And thats not at all. While I was going back from the FIITJEE test. I saw another very cool car.
This time it was a yellow Lamborghini Gallardo(pronounced Gay-ardo). And cool it was.. The sound of the engine was better this time. But the problem is the guy couldnt go too fast. The car was begging for more.

OK so I have this pair of Tommy Jeans. It's good and its got the vintage look and everything. Theres this one thing I dont like at all. Button Fly.
What is the point of having a Button Fly?. What if someone really has to go, he/she probably will never be able to open those buttons in time hence.
The zippers always good
G

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

i like button flys

Dhruv a dit…

I was wondering what the plural of fly might be. Is it flys or flies?

Anonyme a dit…

plus there are ripples.. arent there g? [mun.. is fun! say mun as in bun and u will realise i just poemed]

Dhruv a dit…

However, MUN never rhymes with 'bun'. Its more like the hindi word 'sun' (as in hear)/

Anonyme a dit…

also there's the problem of things getting stuck in the zipper fly if your not too careful. =)