lundi, janvier 22, 2007

After the Boards

Yes so after reading dhruvs post, I figured I could write a similar entry. So heres the stuff I want to do after the boards, and a lot of it will be with siddharth and dhruv
  • Ride a bicycle all the way to Chandigarh.
  • Eat 2 foot longs(my stomach aint as big as dhruvs)
  • Go to a wild partay
  • Watch the following movies
    -Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
    -All Bond Movies
    -Star Wars Episode 1 - 6
    - Almost Famous
    -and some others
  • Read the following books
    -The trilogy of five books of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
    -Five Point Someone(already read 3 times)
    -To kill a Mockingbird
    -iWoz
    -and others
  • Write a book titled: life@dpsrkp
  • Go to France
  • Go Bungee Jumping
  • Go Go-karting in France
  • Start Madras Gin
  • and finally go to college
G

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Ah yes, I forgot "Go to college" in my post. Damn.

Question: Is this a list of what you're actually going to do, or what you'd like to do?
I wrote stuff that Im actually going to do.

P.S. These captchas are getting really long. I got kxnxkkrg this time.

Gursartaj a dit…

except for the having sex in france bit.. ill probably do all that stuff
G

Anonyme a dit…

pity fests .. pity fests !
dwell in your pity fests. lol
we should go bungee jumping after the boards.