mardi, janvier 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Hello Boys and Girls
A very happy new year to you























I am now the proud owner of the phone you just saw, the sony ericsson k790i. Great Camera 3.2 MP. the pictures in the last post were taken with this wonderful thing.

Anyways
the board date sheet is out.. its pretty cool. The only sad part is that i would be spending my birthday in some examination center writing my maths exam, and i wont be free till the 4th of April. After that, I have entrance examinations every weekend. So basically, the next 5 months are going to be busy for me.

All my applications are on their way to the respective universities and I await the decisions. Hope I get in somewhere.

On an Apple note, the new iPhone has been spotted. Supposedly Apple is going in for a partnership with sony and they plan to release under the cybershot range. Heres a snapshot
The biggest let down, however, was: ITS NOT WHITE!!!!















Anyways Happy new year again
G
PS: Coming soon....

9 commentaires:

Dhruv a dit…

Did you take that pic in a mirror?
As for the date sheet, its the suckiest date sheet ive seen in a while (okay, i admit i havent seen too many)
wtf will you do with 12 days for comp science?

Manas a dit…

i suggest study for Jee as its on 8th april or something. and congrats on the k790i. kick ass phone. be careful with the joy stick though.

all the best and all that.

sid a dit…

cool apple phone you have there my friend.... im going to buy mine right away....

Ps did you take the oic with isight? why mirrored

Anonyme a dit…

yes i took it with the isight
and it got mirrored on its own
and i couldnt rotate coz my friggin photoshop is not working
GIVE ME PHOTOSHOP!!!!
G

RG a dit…

What did you take my thumb drive for, then?

Anonyme a dit…

that was for the PC
im talking about the mac
bootcamp baby!
G
mshrazn

Dhruv a dit…

tjygv

Manas a dit…

wigglywiggly

ThinkingWanderer a dit…

congrats on the new fone!!:)
n HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:D
Hope u have a fantastic year!