dimanche, novembre 07, 2004

Guess who's back?

And if u do guess who it is, no prizes.

So its been a long time since i last posted an entry because i had nothing to write about. Everything has either been very dumb or just nothing or as usual just sad. I have been pondering over lots of stuff in the past few days and i have reached a conclusion that i just wasted my time pondering over all that.

Manas came to my place a few days back. We had PLANS to make some music with Fruity Loops and basically we did nothing in 2 and a half hours. I made something and he rejected it and when he made anything i didn't like it. However, one thing productive was that i burnt songs onto a CD from his laptop. You see he has a tendency of not giving a CD to anyone until he is begged for 2 months.

Alisha. She had been acting really weird with me for some days and i got fed up of it at a point and decided not to talk to her. It was hard for me at first but then i got the hang of it. But now we're back on talking terms again. I hope i wouldn't have to do it again.

OK this is for all dipsites. All those interested in buying sweatshirts contact me. The sweatshirt is available for Rs. 1000/- as compared Karan's 1500/-. I might also decide to bring the price down a bit depending on how much you persuade me.

It seems that people are now giving up blogging as can be seen from frequent-blogger NDS' blog. Also on the list is rhea's blog which hasn't found a proper entry since 9th of september.

It was my dad's birthday on 5th. First of all i didn't wish him in the morning. I thought i would send him a message which i forgot and didn't send him a message till 5 in the evening. Me=ass. So we went out for dinner to Radisson yesterday.

Also, Pooja had been crying and i didn't realise that even when i talked to her. And when, Rajesh just saw her face across the room he was able to see it. What an Ass I am.

I went to Modern BK for Access 2004 and qualified top spot with dhruv for quiz. I also have to meet that modern chick tomorrow

signing off
G

2 commentaires:

Natasha M a dit…

Give up blogging? NEVER

I'm back, kiddo. If you checked put my blog, you would know.

I've not been in town.

Anonyme a dit…

Did you finally meet the modern chick?