lundi, novembre 15, 2004

The week that was

Hello my friends
So a lot has taken place in the past few days, maybe not for me but for the world at large.
Well some of you might know and those who even don’t, we had ACCESS 2004 organised by none other than our arch rival mardern iskool barakhamba. I went for 4 events, qualified in JQ prelims along with dhruv, top position. Well as it normally turns out in finals of any on stage event, it is totally unpredictable. And so it was, so it was.
First Round, we had 0. Second round – good comeback with 2nd position on 20 points
We hoped to maintain status quo and end with a respectable 2nd position but we missed out by a mere 5 points largely due to the level of questions given to the other teams compared to ours. Anyways we finished 3rd. Not bad as compared to our 2nd team’s no podium position. But anyways, they were good no doubt about it. Ahh well atleast we lifted the trophy which would’ve been impossible without our team effort. We, not I

And then the next day we had our carnival. It started with the principal and her own band of brothers, Narendra Kumar, Salman and other people. They bored the shit out of us for 2 hours. Highlights of the event were dances and more dances and some people getting some good, nice trophies. So it began, we were let loose in the Cricket Ground of ours. All we could do was just walk around with nothing or eat. I chose to do to both but eating was better. The food was good, lotsa chicken. The DJ sardar didn’t start playing till around like 11 coz of some technical problems. The songs he played were bad. Real bad. Period. Given a chance I would’ve played much better songs. The only good thing was that he was listening to what we were saying. The funnier part to this was people wanted him to play Pantera and dance on it? You dance to Pantera?????? So it ended too. It was a very short period of music. Another unusual happening. I danced!! Gehlot and Co. made me dance.. hahaha

Now I wanted to attend the second day of the carnival too but the trouble was how to reach. My Car pal Manas decided not to go, or his mother did but anyways. I was stranded. Then the great mind of Dr. Gudi worked and I decided that I would move out at 8 with my mom and spend the time at jolta’s place. And so it worked out well. Manas calls me up at 8 sharp and says and asks me if the plan is still open. So anyways he wasn’t able to come with me in the morning. He somehow reached there at 12:00.
This day was fun. A lot funner than the previous one. I also know now that rashi has green eyes.

Yasser Arafat died, and so did ODB.. too bad.. Only fools die

Diwali was nothing great. Din do much.

I have been studying
I shall write more stuff when I remember. I suddenly just forgot everything I was gonna write
Signing off
G

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You think you're in love
Like it's a real sure thing
But every time you fall
You get yo' ass in a sling
You used to be strong
But now it's "ooh baby please"
'Cause falling in love is so hard on the knees

licky

Gursartaj a dit…

who would that licky be neways
oh and yea i am in love
it aint too hard.. its fun actually
and not with the person mentioned in the previous post
muahahahaha

Anonyme a dit…

im(asiya) licky
and those were aerosmith lyrics "falling in love"
check out all the lyrics on the net . i luv the song.
oh well "pagal aurat" hmmmm....... thought u could hav done better then that .LOL.
adios
asiya (aka licky)