dimanche, juillet 17, 2005

Its Probably Me

Hello my friends we meet again..

Over the past few weeks ive started having fights with people and stuff like that, and in every case I dont hold myself responsible. But since the frequency of the quarrels has increased and so has the number of people, I have realised that I am the one with a problem here.

Hoping to find a solution to this problem once I find the problem

signing off
G
P.S.: i think i need a big hug

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

dude hernan.. u shudve given me that advice years ago man.. i needed to know that. thanks man
and yes akshay..
im the one whos been making the mistakes here..
and as u know i dont give 2nd chances to anyone not even myself
G

Anonyme a dit…

You said it man
My life aint going anywhere
G

Anonyme a dit…

aww... poor baby. let me wipe ur tears as they fall into that cute dimple of urs. tc till we see.
ciao.