mardi, juillet 12, 2005

The surd with the French Connection

Hello People
Continuing previous tradition, here I am again with another post dedicated to France.
You see, it was exactly 2 months ago this very time that I was sitting at the airport with the rest of the YPO.
And then 9 hours later, we landed at Charles de Gaulle airport.
I still can't seem to get over it, especially coz Lola finally replied to my mail and I called Nancy a week ago.
I tell you Nancy is the funnest french female you'll ever meet.
I am still neck deep into France
Will post again when I try to get over it.
Oh by the way, Class 11 has started for me. What fun?!
signing off
G... the surd with the french connection

1 commentaire:

ThinkingWanderer a dit…

hey....srry 4 nt postin a comment in sooo long....jst posted on my blog aftr a mnth too....
anyhw...yea....i cn make out ur still totally into france!! which is nt a bad thing afterall...
n hmm...i bet 11th is gnna b loads of fun....who're ur teachers?? which section did u get???....anyhw...will ttu smtm wen u cm online...take care....