mardi, septembre 13, 2005

Arre Wah - Part II

Hello my friends

NEWS FLASH - IIT FORMAT HAS CHANGED

which in simpler words means


WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

This is good news for the thousands of IIT aspirants throughout India.

Ok, moving right along..

Today, our school bagged the Overall Runners Up position in E-Spice at DPS NOIDA. We had a total of 198 points and lost it to DPS Vasant Kunj by just 5 points.. gahahhhhhh..
I was first with Abhisheyk in Quiz it Down n Across... woooohooo.. me got a pair of headphones and a nice cool trophy. Ill put up a pic of it later.

But the highlight of the event for DPS R.K.Puram was our Movie Making entry. You see, we didnt register for that event because in short we didnt have an entry. But, since we didnt have an entry, it meant that we couldnt be in the race for the overall trophy. So, at first we thought well give a blank cd and say we submitted the wrong cd. But then, Dhruv and I, went to my place, which is by the way walking distance from DPS NOIDA, and put up something together in 10 mins flat. Burnt it on a cd and submitted. Obviously, we didnt win, we didnt expect to. But it was fun.
heres the link to the video
right click on it and then click on save target/link as
video

But the Downside was that I didnt get any other position. Our web designing didnt go too well. So now, I'm in Web-Design thinking drive.

This was my first trophy of the year, because of my dratted FIITJEE classes on weekends which I cannot miss.

Did I tell you the IIT JEE format has changed?

As you have obviously not noticed, I have added a few more links for you to get reading pleasure out of.

We're supposed to go for a movie tomorrow, or so I believe.

Did I tell you that I have a really nice music collection?.. I should ask Vibhas to take it from me and be DJ for the Carnival and save the school a whole lot of money

Have you noticed the weather?. I'm saying this after a long time but I am actually enjoying the rains primarily because Im not getting wet.

You guys should listen to Cant Help Falling in Love by U2 and Freshman by Verve Pipe

signing off for now
G

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Damn them!! What happens to the people who rnt IIT aspirants??
And as vaibhav puts it...awesome mausam. I hvnt really got wet either, but its cool.
The song by U2 is good.
And they ARE takn us for the mov.
Rhea

Anonyme a dit…

Seems like a more optimistic and definitely happier Gursartaj (Or atleast it seems like it from your post!)

Her last name is Chopra. Or Sharma. One of the 2.

Manyu

(Was that Schumacher?)

udit a dit…

muaaaz...
the pattern has changed, but the govt. is STUPIDDD, you never know what changing they might do next. and by the way, IIT delhi hasn't yet approved of this, keep your fingers crossed.
it's chopra

Dhruv a dit…

IIT Delhi just announced the changes on NDTV. What should I take that to mean?

Lovely restrictions I must say. Eager to hear the opinions of Coaching Institutes vis-a-vis the pattern change.

udit a dit…

ooh they respond- we had our fiit jee phase test today. they've scrapped subjective. so it's only 2 hours each of objective papers.

btw what did you make that movie in?