dimanche, septembre 18, 2005

I should be doing MBA

Hello Friends
I return, with another entry.
Yesterday, I was sitting my sister who was supposed to be doing a quiz herself and writing a 500 word write-up on the Harley Owners Group. But, I ended up doing her quiz and also writing the 500 word write up on Harley Owners Group. Now, the write up is quite justified as I just love automobiles.
Her Quiz though, was fairly easy though my sister didnt know anything and I answered 9 out of 10 questions through the visual clues provided there. It was fun doing it.
And thus I have arrived at the conclusion that I should be doing MBA along with my sister, to say the least.
Anyways I have a chemistry test tomorrow, 1 and a half chapters are coming and I studied for 4 hours, thats all the time I had by the way.
Signing off for now
G

Aucun commentaire: