vendredi, mars 12, 2004

Bonjour les gens (hello ppl)
Ce matin a été mon examination de français(this morning was my french exam)
Let me get back to English
Ohk
So today morning I had my french exam which went good enough
Expecting somewhere around 85
Well the comprehension part was good, will lose 3 marks in that
And writing skills went excellent
Though I was surprised to see the word limit from postcard as 80 words
Ze teacher might cut around 4 marks in that
Le grammaire hmmmmm…..
Just messed up pronom relatif
And culture et civilisation was good expect I forgot what one gets at the cremerie and I forgot le fromage fondus
I wrote gruyere but cut it and wrote roqueport(or watever it was)
But gruyere was right….holy shit
Well today we have english exam
I am all done for it
Nothing major is coming except for the writing skills
I am watchin friends rite now
And guys please give some comments
I have planned an entry on flirting but that shall come after the exams
ciao

Aucun commentaire: