jeudi, mars 04, 2004

Hello ppl
I am sorry I kept
As for those who want me to stop calling them sir, ur wish is my command. Secondly lemme use the zes, they’re kinda good. And I shall also make the correction to the links but that shall b l8r
So what u guys bin up to?
I am getting really bored although ive bin studying. You know, I need music along, when im studying, and I aint got no good music. You see that’s the big problem. I have been lisnin to Punjabi music l8ly. Its good, but one cant study with it.
Also, MTV has finally decided to play some good ol’ English songs
Newest on their list:
In the shadows by the Rasmus: this is a good song but the guy (vocalist) looks more like the gal in evanescence (mite have messed up the spelling). But overall I give 8.5/10

Powerless by Nelly Furtado: this song is trés bien. Especially with the Punjabi beats.

There’s also this new song by P.O.D. from their self titled album. I don’t remember the name of it though.
There are other sensational songs on the air rite now but I am talking about MTV rite now.
I have also added a hit counter to this blog so that I know how many people are actually visiting it.
I am taking out some printouts right now, the ones from educomp
By the way, do ne of u (9thies only) have the history map having the important congress sessions.
If u do please give it to me, u could scan it or please do smtn.
Those who can help may contact through email or comments section.
I aint going to skool morrow, I gess its bad as ppl r gonna b playin HOLI
But then I don’t play Holi so doesn’t matter to me. I don’t play it coz it spoils my hair, and I gotta take care of my hair J.
That’s about it
ciao

Aucun commentaire: