dimanche, mars 21, 2004

Hello ppl
Sorry for my absence, well the reason for my absence is my high level of boredom
News Update: India won the match by 5 wickets
Okay well I am really bored and this entry shall show you why
Well for all those who have completed grade 9 may know what I am trying to say in the following lines

His exams had just finished. He had studied well for them and was now suffering from SDS (sleep deficiency syndrome). But, atleast during the exam days he had something to do. Now, he was completely bored, had nothing to do. His life was like a pendulum

“Eighty first street, let ‘em out please”, yelled the shepherd in blue
A flock of school sheep rolled out and no other flock got on, coz it was the time to go home (duh).
They day had finally come, the day when the exams ended, the day which everybody was waiting for. But, the following days were not all that gr8

His days were all the same
He used to get up late, have breakfast and well jus kill time.
No katy used to be there with her confectionate, affectionate kiss coz well no katy existed in his life.
But this day began differently…he felt older….. nobody was there at home….he looked through the letters….there was one for him…. It said happy budday(22nd)..yayyy….happy budday

This was the first time it happened to him in this year


This entry sure was stupid and I guess it shows how bored I am
Hmmm
I better go now
ciao

Aucun commentaire: