vendredi, mars 26, 2004

Results
Today was ze D-day, the Dreaded day…..The results were announced…..The curiosity finally finished and many people were dead…..There are always mixed emotions on the day we get the papers….Some are happy and some are not
And I have mixed emotions too…..I am happy but I still think that I can do better than this

Ze Chronology of events

First of all, we got the history. Our class teacher is also our history teacher and this was supposed to happen
I got 36/40……hey this aint good, I was expecting a better score. Well, I cant change it anyway so I cant help it

Maths:hmmmmmm
I was expecting I would get somewhere around 97 but no, the teacher just din wanna give me ne marks
Neways I got 94/100
The teacher wouldn’t even increase marks newhere
By the time I got my maths paper I was sure that I wouldn’t even make it to 90

Next came in English
Well not bad 83/100
But there is smtn behind this too. I shall explain it later in this entry
Me was happy!!!!!

Bio
I got fullllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Well I din expect full as I had transposed the columns in a differentiating question but the teacher did not notice
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy once again

A la Francais (yea yea I know I din put the cedilla)
Originally 84.5 but now 86/100 due to a calculation mistake…I got 27/30 in the writing section…thats the gr8est ive ever got

Physics
31/33 not bad, expecting this much only

Chemistry
31/33 not expected
the teacher just doesn’t listen
I mean our teacher told us that there is a difference between groups and vertical columns but no. look in the book
NCERT BOOK? My ass

Geography
32/35 fine with me

Civics 22.5/25
Again fine with me

Computers
97/100
just as I expected but still not good enough
I kept running after the computer teacher for 1 hour but she still din increase my marks

Okay well

I was really in a funny mood
My total was 545….just a mark less for 91
So I went to the English teacher and told her my story and what do u know… increased my marks
That’s the story behind 83
Yayy

FINAL RESULT
Subject            Marks
English             83
French              86
SST                 90
Science             96
Maths               94
Computers        97

Grand Total = 546

Percentage = 546/6
             = 91

Good!!
Next time even better

Aucun commentaire: