mardi, avril 19, 2005

random stuff

Hello dear friends

I blog, yet again

I really don’t have much to write about these days, so I write about anything random that comes to my mind

I gave the FIITJEE test yesterday. It was good and it was exhausting, a good 8 and a half hours. Though, the total test duration was 6 hours but I had to stay there for the above-mentioned period of time.

I have bought new shoes (NDS, I don’t buy shoes as frequently as you do). That puts my total footwear number to 4. They’re a pair of Nike Air Max Moto III, Bowerman Series’ shoes. Yes my friends, Bowerman series. For the uninformed lot, Bill Bowerman is the co-founder of NIKE. These shoes have an Air Max cushion at the back and a Zoom Air pack in the forefoot area. They’re also light, very light. That’s all I have to say about my shoes

I have also got new spectacles made. That puts my spectacle number to 5, though only 2 of them are in one piece. I have this tendency of breaking my specs. Anyhoe, coming back to the specs. The frame is by Luxotica, the group that owns Vogue, Ray Ban, Ferragamo, Bvlgari… you basically get my point. And the Lenses are by… Behold!!…

CARL ZEISS… yes the one that makes the lenses for Sony’s DigiCams. And yes, there is a difference. Oh I forgot, it’s a half-rimmed frame. I broke the last half-rimmed frame I had. Let us pray that this shall last longer than that one.

Anyways

I have a new occupation now. A rather superman like figure has given me a vardaan, I have all the powers of Superman… and Kryptonite doesn’t affect me. WOOOHOOOO… oh I forgot to tell you my new name

I am SuperSurd.

My Mission: To save the world… From George Bush(“some” people like him)

I am going to France for the Student Exchange Programme. I am waiting for it. We fly on the Friday the 13th. Wish all goes well. We’re doing bhangra, and the women are doing some dance, I haven’t been able to figure out what it is. There are also two songs. “Some” people do not dance themselves, and are there to laugh at us guys dancing.

I must leave now.

Signing off
G

6 commentaires:

Natasha M a dit…

Hey lill surd!

The nds is a shoe conoisseur.

And i need to buy shoes- you can't expect me to wear the same pair of heels to work everyday.

Nice shoes you bought! they have the nds tag of approval...

:D

Dhruv a dit…

Hello SuperSurd.
The title certainly does justice to the entry. But wheres the old humour gone? Get it back.
Cheers!

Manas a dit…

Yawn
but alas "the show off must go on".
cum 2 think of it, its a gr8 team name.
-Manas them Gautams

Anonyme a dit…

Firstly change the title to "horrrrrribly boooooring random stuff"and secondly it would be appreciated if next time your random stuff would have more than simply showing off.

ThinkingWanderer a dit…

hey gudi..
new shoes...new spects n bhangra...kya baat hai!!....
Anyhow, i agree with Dhruv..the posts dont come as the amazingly welcome change they used to be before...work on getting the zing back in ur posts...

Dhruv a dit…

Gudi, please Please PLEASE examine all possible outcomes and ensure that you are 1000% dead serious about engineering before you get into a crappy place like FiitJee..

mark, FiitJee = an end to any possible extra-curricular activities + hobbies..

If anything, pay through installments and not the lumpsome amount..
Best of Luck!
DK