lundi, août 22, 2005

Hello

Hello People
I are back. I finally realised that it has indeed been a long time since the last time I blogged and decided to do what I am doing right now.

Nothing much has been happening in my life these days.

FIITJEE classes are quite exciting actually. I like cracking my brain but sometimes it feels like running a Mac OS X on an intel machine with 256 MB RAM.

Friday was Rakhi and my cousin sisters who previously were in Chandigarh came over. They have moved to Delhi now as they are now married. One of them has a baby daughter. I think it was the first time they tied me a rakhi in person

Interesting Observation: Blue Kajal does not look good. That was for rhea by the way.

Another One: French songs are good.

I am writing a book which I plan to title "The 4th Minute". Over here I wanted you guys to make the observation that I was kidding.

The above little paragraph goes to show how sad my life is.

Another Observation: Loneliness aint that bad.

Signing off

G

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Yaah yaah gudu...thr r many othr females in r batch with blue kajal....n it luks fine...its a change.

Anonyme a dit…

Yaah yaah gudu...thr r many othr females in r batch with blue kajal....n it luks fine...its a change.

Dhruv a dit…

YUCK! FITTJEE?

Anonyme a dit…

you're too smart for FIITJEE, eh?...killed me to see the kind of problems that my classmates used to do...try them...and i guess you are quite new to FIITJEE...you didn't mention before about this...so it will begin in some time...you might need to upgrade the ram....
the only relevant thing i read in yor post was about the 4th minute...what is that about? care to elaborate...although, i must say that title is quite enticing...
i have a theory which says that when you analyse your comments so as to predict what others will say...well, just don't do it...i am sick of doing it....seriously, not worth it...but it is more than any addiction...
where do you kids get the premise that life is supposed to be happy....you think..that is why you know life is sad...others don't...they are in a perpetual state of denial...but let them be...it would have been better had you not made that observation...but, since you did you can revel in the glory of being knowledgeable...that is,if there is any glory in being knowledgeable...
i once rad a book called Atlas Shrugged....where all intelligent people of the world just go on a strike..and form an enclave of their own....so, advice is to shut up....why waste your thoughts on those who can't understand, especially now that you've embraced loneliness....so you don't need someone who cares....by the way, i must say yo are quite lucky to have made that break...i have still not come to terms with loneliness...
i might be wrong...and this might be quite hard to do...but forget her, whoever she is...it'll be a compromise anyways...and when she doesn't live upto your expectations, you will feel worse than wasted...ofcourse, right now, you feel, you aren't worthy of her...personally have lived in this mode for a no. of years...so listen to my experience...
i think i know quite a lot, but i am never able to do it..i am the rebel without a cause....mirroring your feelings, probably....anyways...
Anonymous 2 strikes again.....

Gursartaj a dit…

umm.. y do u think there is some girl?.. i ask this question after so many hers and stuff
G

Anonyme a dit…

well, its called extrapolating...and right now, i am extrapolating my experiences on you... i know you are far more intelligent than me...but on the other hand, i was the same random person....confused...asking for attention.....but not wanting any....everytime, you feel awe struck...that what you had thought and what is is actually so different...
accepting loneliness....rather feeling lonely with so many people who pretend to care...this gave me a hint..when you realise that you are lonely, you are looking to fill a gap...and to embrace it so bravely, well it has to be a girl.....its the passion of love....the craving for affection and attention that you feel is the right one...
could you confirm that there is someone? prolly, i can help......but you wont want any...in any case,they say...those who can't do, can teach very well....if my experience can be of use...i'll be jubilant..after all, my life did not go in vain....but all i can tell is what not to do....
btw, i am flattered...to write something worthwhile to elicit a comment from the G himself...
somehow, i respect you a lot....
Anonymous 2

Gursartaj a dit…

hello anonymous the second
well i confirm that it is not a girl. ill take ur experience sometime later i suppose
and what makes you respect me..
btw.. when do u plan to reveal ur identity..
if u dont wanna do it here.. send me a mail then.. id in the profile
G