lundi, août 22, 2005

My FIITJEE teachers

Hello Friends
Surprise Surprise.. 2 posts for my lovely readers.. a gift from me to you for not posting for so long

I am now going to grab this opportunity by the neck by telling you about my FIITJEE teachers:

1) Physics- Name: Arinbam Biswas. Codename: PABB.
Qualifications: Graduate from IIT Kharagpur and then went on to do his masters in Astrophysics from Boston University. This one's a really smart dude, as in really smart, but sadly he isnt always able to express what he is trying to say. He is also very good at remembering names and has already memorised the names of most of the kids in our class. His Hindi is quite bad though. He takes up lot of time in doing some questions though. I like the Physics class best for now

2) Chemistry- Name: Inder S. Kumar, Codename: C-IK.
Qualifications: I dont know, he did not tell us.
He's smart, no doubt but hes also a lot experienced in the teaching profession and hence acts like teachers. He throws chalks if he finds anyone talking. His English is quite bad though. Some of his Phrases
"Can Came".. for can come... "Had Having".. for has.. "ij".. is
Also, either he uses "Ijnt it" or "Getting" at the end of all sentences. His facial expressions are a bit weird

3) Maths - Name: Vineet Gupta.. Codename: MVG
Qualification: Dont know
Hes been transferred from Hyderabad. He sweats too much. In his first class, his shirt was totally drenched in an A/C classroom. Thats all I have to say about him

signing off
G

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

mr lord helios,i did not mean anything bad when i said that line was funny...and the fact that u thought so shows wat a juvenile delinquent YOU are

udit a dit…

oii!
i didn't know you were in fiit-jee.
weekend??
if they can teach well , mast hai!

Anonyme a dit…

time to disappoint anonymous posters....looks like you are becoming the hub of one huge advertsising campaign on the web.....
Anonymous 2

Dhruv a dit…

The inevitable has happened. You have no life beyond FIITJEE.

Come ahead with a Non-FIITJEE post, won't you?

methead a dit…

LOL! Extremely accurate description of IK sir. His chalk throwing has already broken 3 noses in my batch. Good teacher, does'nt encourage people asking doubts, which is quite good. Its dumb the way he wants us to do levels on blank sheets of papers...

Which batch are you in?

Anonyme a dit…

I think I might have had CIK as my Chemistry teacher when I was in Fiitjee East Delhi Centre..Is he a sorta youngish Bihari guy who shouts quite a lot?

Akash B

Anonyme a dit…

A small correction, he is Anirban Biswas (nor Arimbam Biswas), Yes he is cool as you said and has a deep understanding of concepts and a logical approach of putting things. I like him too (btw he is my fellow faculty)