lundi, août 29, 2005

Hello

All that glitters is not gold;
Often have you heard that told:
Many a man his life hath sold
But my outside to behold:
Gilded tombs do worms enfold.
Had you been as wise as bold,
Young in limbs, in judgment old,
Your answer had not been inscroll'd:
Fare you well; your suit is cold.


Hello friends..
My life, I declare, isnt going anywhere. As a matter of fact, I dont even have a life.
I just want everyone to know that since I dont have a life anymore Id might as well stop blogging about not having a life.

I read in the paper today, in TOI(see, it beats HT again), something about people living dual lives and stuff and about having a different life online. It felt as if I was reading about myself. It is so true that the internet gives you a different life, the kind of life that you like, the kind you want. But then again, its not there forever and you do have to snap back to reality.

Anyways, since I am writing, Id wanna tell you guys why I love france. The food is great, the life is great. Then, the people. To say they are great is an understatement, but I cant seem to find the word so well we would have to settle with great for now. The people there, the ones I was around, they did not know me at all, yet they were nice to me(unlike the people here). They dont get anything out of it.
Another reason. After a hell lot of a long time, I was carefree, I had nothing to care about. I have a feeling that was the last I would ever see of carefreeness. And thus I am in love with france. Not obsessed, just in love.

And since I am writing. Theres this thing that comes up when I talk abt carefreeness. My Ultimate Definition of Carefreeness is falling from an airplane 30000 ft up without any parachutes and just having a free fall when you know you're gonna die and you were gonna die the next day anyway. And yes, With Arms Wide Open.

And since I am not stopping to write, one last thing. For those of you who think that they have got to know me better through my blog, then heres some more stuff for you people. The reason why I dont let people get near me is that I am hollow from inside.

My life i was saying, is boring because I have nothing in it. I do nothing but school home * 5 and then fiitjee home * 2, and that eats up my week and things are over.

signing off, maybe for the last time
G

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

i think ur too harsh on urself..x

Anonyme a dit…

Everything, starting from the "I hate my life" and "I don't let people come cloase to me 'cause i'm hollow from inside", sounds extremely cliched, and is typical of every teenager. However, if you do decide to discontnue, there will be one useless link in my Favorites folder.

Manyu

(I think I give you around 23 hits a day on an average, but who's counting?)

Anonyme a dit…

You say ure hollow? I object...thrz onething u have, an extremely nice heart (no flattering) which basically covers up for everything else thats spposed to be inside (ahemmmm) Woteva! Basically my pt is ure not hollow in d least.
Trash evrything gudu pal....sab chalta hai....on the brighter side, luk at evry1 around u...they rnt happy either!! Lolz

Ure jst a true sweethrt and a grt pal! Tk cr n no way in hell m i gonna let u stop bloggin
(Yeh toh post si likh di maine)
evrythings gonna b gud...have faith.
Rheu!

Anonyme a dit…

Blinq | Katrina from bloggers'-eye views
"The wind is really picking up now and I hear the roof above me wobble," John Strain, a psychiatric social worker, wrote as Katrina bore down on Covington, La., yesterday.
Good job...you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a the perfect income system site. It pretty much covers the perfect income system related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Mike Overall a dit…

Do you smell like curry? No offense, but I used to live in Canada where the Pakistani population is rampant and every single one of em smelled like curry. Was just curious.

http://mikeoverall.blogspot.com

Anonyme a dit…

Dude, you need to turn on word verification.

Anonyme a dit…

everyone hates life at some point, and if they din't then that would be cause for worry.
:-) dont worry, lifes not supposed to be easy.

Anonyme a dit…

read Atlas shrugged, by Ayn Rand....is this genius also on a strike? is he also tired of carrying the burden of the world's insanity? is he John Galt?

Anonymous 2