mardi, août 24, 2004

Fuel

Hello readers
I am very happy with the success of my blog..
Today's title explains my newly found obsession for the band FUELLL!!!!!!. It is a very good band you see.. i love the song sunburn.
I have come to know that they have taken out 6 albums.. thats nice.. i shall buy them one by one.. a certain woman in our class had brought their latest album natural instinct but she didnt give it to me.. that bitch

Anyways its been raining since yesterday.. the temperature has drastically come down.. but the rain disturbed my sleep.. u see i was sleeping and it was raining real hard.. the noise made by the rain splatting all over the awning was too much.. it woke me up.. and i thought it was the morning alarm.. well i go check the time, turns out it wasn 2:00 AM.... i hardly get 5 hours of sleep at night anyway

School was boring today... oh and chona had gone madder( dun point out mistake here) to a next level.. she wants us to waste our time collecting newspapers for the whole year and make a scrap book out of cuttings.. has she gone totally mad?.. dun we have anything else to do.. i mean we're in class 10.. u were the ones who kept scaring the shit out of us first and now u shit on ur own words?... bad bad

I am sure that i shall cross 10,000 words today of my own hard work.. not like my friend dhruv who has been clever enough to put FAQs.

Also my friend dhruv has started a blog called Suri and his exploits, about the stupid suri in our class... i received an invitation to join it but it wasnt working.

People please give me Fuel, the cd... give it as a late birthday gift

Stuff with rashi has been solved

I gtg now
G

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hey
if u want natural extinct so badly ask ur close friend who u rudely ignore n dont talk n are all angry wid him cause of sumthing as simple as....(fill in), i find it happy to see some stuff has been sorted out. he aplologizes nyways. dont be mad man.

Anonyme a dit…

btw i messed the title... it is natural selection
was that manas
G

Anonyme a dit…

yes it is
n i do have it
manas