mardi, août 10, 2004

HAHA stick 'em

If ur pondering wat my title means... its just a snippet from a song by limp bizkit - head for the barricade from the album results may vary
Results may vary is one of the only limp bizkit album i ever liked.. in this album they have matured to a rock band rather than a punk, funk, screamy rock band
so skool was really a very bad day today
i shall describe it.. its a hellova long and rather rong story.. it has just put me against south indian maths teachers... they are so weird they just wanna propagate their own community everywhere
I am bored.. coz there is nuthin to do
oh yea i had the whole house to myself today... my parents have gone to chandigarh.. my mom comes back at nite and my dad as u know stays in chandigarh and shall come i dunno when
Alisha was online today... after a very long time today... although as usual she aint talkin
wat else shud i rite... i am workin on an exun logo based on souviks logo

oh yea if i alredy din mention it.. i was third in crossword on sunday at MIS..
oh i gess i alredy mentioned that
signing off
G

Aucun commentaire: