dimanche, août 08, 2004

Hello Everyone
I am posting after a very long time now...As i might know this is a very big factor for reducing the traffic to my blog...but thats okay with me...who really wants to read my blog anyway.
I had my PTA yesterday... and for the first time my mom came back happy..let us look into what the teachers had to say
  1. Class Teacher(Kaumudi Sharma)- She thinks me is nice boy but she had problem with my pants..well who doesnt...btw wats the big deal about it... its our pants, we're making them go down whats the deal with you chona
  2. Bio teacher(Jyoti Sharma)- the best report was given by this teacher.. i din expect it as i havent actually made a bio FC but still i dont know what encouraged this teacher to give such a report about me...neways thanks Ma'am
  3. Physics Teacher (DEEPIKA)- this teacher first of all asked my mom what i had told her abt deepu.. well she knows that everyone hates her so why dont u change URSELF!!!.. neways she din say nethin much..although she did say i talk...wat bullcrap is that..when did i talk in ur class..bloody thats what i get for staying queit in class
  4. Chemistry teacher (Anju Sachdeva)- well shes a frend of my mom's so well...watever...she told momma that i was careless...well i was a bit in this test thats y i got 13...but neways i can always learn..and organic chem is bad
  5. History (Mamta "Teapot" Sharma) - well this one was one of the weirdest teachers i have ever seen..she said i was ok and am capable of scoring more than jus a mere 90..yea well i can but not the way the skool is makin us study
  6. Civics (Archana Pental)- She has been giving a good report since last year.. said i am full of life..jus wanna live in the present and enjoy life..well that is me coz who know KAL HO NA HO...i got my work check too and i got a good from ARCHANA PENTAL..whoa
  7. Maths (Rama Ananth)- she said i am distracted and talking..well ma'am thats downright outrageous..i never talk in her class and i always do the work..dusnt savinay talk??????? btw savinay is the braniac of our class
  8. English (Atika Dayal)- this teacher gave a good report about me... well she was a bit impressed by me..so no regrets..but she says i can get more than 40..well only if u give em
  9. French (neeta something)- i dno wat she said....she doesnt know half of us
  10. Computers (Priya Narayan) - says im brilliant...knows the subject and that stuff..well i ought to

Well i have drawn a conclusion that if i wanna b good i can b

part deux of this entry

There was a symposium going down at MIS..me along with manic came 3rd in crossword..only if we din have sanskriti next to us...we guys din qualify for quiz coz well our third member was a total waste

Now coming back to own school


One more..i have realised that i am interested in this 8thy named niharika...jus when i was gonna start this entry i told her that i was gonna mention her but she refused publicity

but look i am a stubborn sardar...i do what i wanna..so niharika dun mind if u ever read this

not that i like her but she is intricate and actually replies...not like the rest of the bitches who speak only when spoken to...i mean women u can say hi on ur own too

neways nuthin much has been happening back at the school... i am just enjoying life to the fullest coz i know that this is a very crucial year for me

class 10 is tuff but it is easy too..

im out of words now.. dno wat to rite

I have also been messing with lots of women, telling them that i like em and blah.... we're also gonna organise a quiz

thats pretty much it

over and out

The big G

3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

The use of the word Blah to express undue frustapa, or lack of better things to say, its copyrighted by your friendly neighbourhood spokesBlah!

I demand royalty payments.

Dhruv a dit…

You are hot on Niharika (btw, who is she?). 8thy? I say!
How come you not tell us?

Anonyme a dit…

hello dhruv
me not hot on niharika
thats jus smtn to make my blog longer
dun think bad
--gursartaj