mercredi, août 11, 2004

Starry eyed surprise

The title for today is so bcoz i have found the song ive heard so many times and jus fell in love with it.. my friend hemant has been generous enough to give it to me after 1 MONTH OF ASKING.. and this another asshole manas hasn't been giving me a cd i have been asking him for.

Well, there is gonna be a major disaster with me.. there is a Vidyamandir test on saturday and i still havent registered for it... damn how i gonna give the test i have no idea
Well as i said yesterday.. our bus teacher who turns out to be a south indian maths teacher has officially gone crazy... u see karan was listening to songs on the iPaq and she took it from him... and when karan started to talk to somneone she would check him as if we were in some dumb maths class
School wasnt as bad as the past few days... well life has been real bad for the past few days.. REALLY REALLY BAD.. pathetic
we din have the assembly coz of the rain.. darn!! i wanted to see the fusion of poems with classical dances..
I wanna buy an iPod but i dunno where to get it from and plus my dad aint in favour of buying it
oh yea another interesting incident.. 2 weeks back i bought this watch called carrera.. seemed to b nice (looking and high pricing wise) and it stopped workin after a few days.. well we returned it and now my dad has finally decided to buy me a tissot or smtn.. woohooo
Also i have got to know that my Mondeo has lost a tire.. well i thought they were tubeless but one of them went flat and well i dunno how much it gonna cost but its gonna be big plus my mondeo was also scratched by a truck leaving hideous marks on it
oh yea we had the bio practical class today and i had one of the perfect specimen.... woohooo
I am really tired rite now... y cant our skool be late, i have to get up at 430 which is certainly not pleasant
i gtg now
really tired
G

Aucun commentaire: