mercredi, août 25, 2004

Rain

Hello ppl
Today was a fine day with all that rain
My class teacher noticed my shoes today since April... and tells me wrong shoes but i gave her a valid and true excuse
So today, being wednesday, we had a morning assembly.. it was good and funny( after a very long time)... M Chona caught our fellow comrade Arjun Gehlot talking and Tarun was made to take off his shoes for the whole day
Well, rain makes a day sometimes too boring
2 interesting things happened today
1. The bio teacher asked a question of some gland.. which he answered correctly, after all that prompting.. the answer was pineal.. now the bio teacher was suspicious about how he got the answer so she asked him where is it located... the higher minds of our class had the brains to prompt p***s... and the highest mind, tarun, had the brains to blurt out pe*is... disappointing, for the teacher, but all the more funny
2. In the 2nd bio period, we had a free period, tarun threw a pen on nivedana's ass and everyone was laughing their asses off.... too many asses, u think?.. so neways she got pissed and nitin and her got into a verbal fight... which was even funnier

I got my result for my vidyamandir test.. i got an A2 grade which puts me into the MathGenii course.. a correspondence.. well i really didnt study much for it so

Anyways, i am having some trouble with Alisha.. but you see it aint all my fault.. she has been ignoring me since monday.. so today when she said hi i din reply..its all blah

I am gonna get my maths paper tomorrow which did not go all that well and i know my teacher has something against me that she doesnt give me marks in any test or exam but keeps praising otherwise.
My GPRS is not working... :(
i gtg now
signing off
G

6 commentaires:

Dhruv a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Dhruv a dit…

I meant:
I have noticed that you're obsessed with asses. People chilling their asses off or people cooling their asses and laughing their asses off. This is too much!
And the math teacher has something against me too. She murdered me!

Karan a dit…

hehe
Math teachers love to keep a few people on a "To Bug" list. It's in their nature.

Dhruv a dit…

So true. Math teachers hai hai!

Dhruv a dit…

Whats the point of having the search bar on top when it never yields any results. The samething happens to my blog.

Dhruv a dit…

Screw all math teachers.