dimanche, juin 12, 2005

Degrees of Boredom

Hello my friends
Well, there is boredom and then there is boredom. Now, the level of boredom being experienced by me these days is too much as I have nothing to do. Secondly, sweet memories of the french trip keep playing back in my mind.
I do not feel like doing anything these days. I have become a lazyass of the first order. There are times when I open the refrigerator door and see loads of chocolate in it but then I don't eat it... Too much of an effort.
I did not blog because..again.. too much of an effort
I've been reading the magazines which come to my house from cover to cover though. In the past week, Ive read 2 issues of Time, 2 issues of India today, Business today, Indian Management, Readers Digest, 2 chips, Digit, Voice and data and1-2 more. I read 2 issues together because... you guessed it, too much of an effort.
I have also been listening to a lot of songs. I keep looking for some kind of good songs but dont find them. I downloaded Speed of Sound by Coldplay, good song.
Basically, I have nothing to do.
I keep waiting the whole day for someone to call me, but througout the day... my phone doesnt ring, there are times when a certain Ridhi Kapur calls but those are just the times. I havent been calling people or sending them messages because i am in super kanjoos mode due to almost 20 minutes of ISD call made by me to my french friends.
I have bought a new watch. Guess it yourself.. too much of an effort

signing off
G

4 commentaires:

Dhruv a dit…

Weird sort of funny post. Interesting.

Dhruv a dit…

And funny.

Anonyme a dit…

Boredom is the word!! Nothing seems to happen anywhere!
Neways my template aint as hideous as u think it is....dun boycott my blog!
Well m laziness personified too! N i jst cant call up ppl...so sorru
tk cr
Rhea

Natasha M a dit…

I once got selected for a job at digit

Didn't take it up because it was too much of an effort...

:-)