lundi, juin 13, 2005

Thoughts

Hello Friends
This shall be a short post
I just wanted to share some thoughts with the lot of you
I have realised that its no use liking a girl. Its better to like something like a car, atleast it wont leave you ever.
I have also realised that when one is in a depressed mood, listening to some good music helps. It worked for me last night. There was nobody to talk to(i wanted to talk to someone), so I finally went back into my room and listened to some good songs by U2.
I have also realised that when one is in a depressed mood, writing about it helps
signing off
G

4 commentaires:

sadhika a dit…

hey...you re so right about the music thing...
and i just wanned to add something more...you can never be sure about life...so its no use trying to make something out of it...cuz its all gonna end the same way...with you being hurt..
and gudi you re right...writing about it helps..
sadhika

Natasha M a dit…

Poor lill surd....

Have a cookie- preferably a chocolate one.

Anonyme a dit…

i'm sorry i know i have done some things i shudnt have...i'm sorry

Anonyme a dit…

Muzik..Chocolates and writing helps u out...Dats y i have a personal diary n my fridge is stockd wid chocolates and m olwayz listenin to music...dese days ive started writin stuff on my blog too...u tk cr ok...m sorri din tok to u yday...needed someone myself...bt u jst tk cr