lundi, juin 20, 2005

G version 5 point 0

Hello friends
This day the 20th of June, 2005 I officially announce the Launch of Gudi Version Five Point O. I had plans to launch this on 1st July, 2005, in the second quarter of the Fiscal Year 2005-06 but then circumstances led me to put it out for launch on this day.

New Features of V5:

1. I shall not get angry on people for no good reason
2. I shall not indulge in personal matters of people. Its their wish if they wanna tell me something or not.
3. I shall not believe in the concept of best friends. This feature was added in V4
4. I shall not trust people. This was also added in V4.
5. I shall tolerate stupid babbling of people to any extent.
6. Basically, most features of V3, which ceased to exist as a part of V4 will be back.
7. I shall not give my advice to anyone.
8. I shall also not help people out for no good reason unless i feel the other person really needs help.

Thanks y'all

signing off

G

6 commentaires:

Gursartaj a dit…

ive always been a hardcore sceptic.. i got those off in v4 but theyre back.. dont be scared
G

Anonyme a dit…

ohk so i lose my gudi pal dat means....dun do dat ooka...plz dun do dat

udit a dit…

yo dude! being a sceptic is fine.
but you gotta keep it real. life's a bitch, so keep your friends by your side.

udit a dit…

http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

please read this speech, whoever reads this.

and on a less serious note, how come we need new versions. master gudi- you and bhavya run a partnership it seems, version 5.0 comes out within a month.
tsk,tsk.

Anonyme a dit…

hey buddy!!...ki ho gaya?..really read..dat speech dat ud suggested..im sure den vll get to hear better stuff!!..neways..take care.. ;-)..and ya..dont stop giving advices 2 ppl..u kno urs helped mine..so...plz..

Anonyme a dit…

hmmm i havent yet had a taste of v5... but i hope that when i do, its is a pleasant one...lol