mardi, juin 28, 2005

Stand still

Hello people
This not a sad post, and this is not a happy post.
It is just a post.

Life is so fast paced, dont you think?. With 24 hours in a day, one wishes you had a few more(atleast sometimes, i do). And sometimes I wish that time would just stand still(very rarely).

I wished for time to stand still when i was in France, when I was in Angouleme not in Paris. That too, when I was at Lola's place Saturday Night, I didnt want that night to end. But such is life, 1 hour later, that night did come to an end. And the next morning, I had to let go of probably the best experience of my life.

Not now, but some years later, my life would be even more fast paced with work, and family. Someday, Id be sitting on some rocking chair* and think of all the things I have done in my life. The good things, the bad things, all the stuff and at the end of it have tears in my eyes.
How I wish there was some kind of in-built video recorder within us which would record everything, every moment that I spend in my life, and then I could play it back when I feel like.

Then there would be the people. The people I spend my time with now, the ones I am with now, would be gone by then except for my family. I just want some of them to stay along.

*Ive always believed that Rocking Chairs are for doing all this kind of thinking. I dont know what it is but Rocking Chairs always get you thinking. Whenever I sit on my chair, when I am along with nothing to do, I always get to thinking about stuff. About how life has been with me till now.

Hmm... I suppose this is all a part of growing up. I like growing up but then everything has its own pros and cons. Today, I am in school but less than 2 years later Id be out of school. I dont wanna get out of school, its just too much fun. After that, its all zipping. Truly Fast Paced.

Basically, I want time to stand still....

A Toast: to the mysterious thing called life!

Signing off

G

9 commentaires:

Dhruv a dit…

You say this is not a sad post? Then how exactly do you define a sad post?

Anonyme a dit…

Man i do wish too thr was a video recorder n yeah i wud have relli relli waned to capture some moments...bt i think deyll still b there in my mind, sadly i wont b able to show em off!! :P But yeah nice post n lifes my fav topic!!
Dukhi kar diya tune!!!Lol

Rhea

Anonyme a dit…

Ya......also just live in the moment and believe in the power of now,live life like it's gonna end tommorow and you'll find things better and easier to handle.-Rina

Dhruv a dit…

Wouldn't we all love it if time were to stand still..

Well, snap out of it!

Dhruv a dit…

NEW POST PLEASE.

Akhil a dit…

How I wish there was some kind of in-built video recorder within us which would record everything, every moment that I spend in my life, and then I could play it back when I feel like.

Fortunately, there is, and you can.

Unfortunately, it's not that easy.

Gursartaj a dit…

you sounded like douglas adams there akhil
G

Anonyme a dit…

i agree with the dhruv.. snap out of it people!! thats the beauty of life.. that it just ges by without u even knowing it.. instead of appreciating the fact that we got a chance to live all those brilliant moments.. wer sitting here and complaining about how they shudv lasted forever.. and i do it too.. everyone does.. but i think we need to realise that instead of wanting to be there forever.. we should take all these experiences with us and live with them rather than trying to live in them rashi x

Aditi Ahuja a dit…

Oh gosh....i don kno what to comment so many ppl have stolen my words already. But i still wrote something coz this is ur best post ever!
Keep up the kewl bloggin!