samedi, septembre 18, 2004

GGAL : Gudi get a life

hello ppl
sry for my long unfelt absence
As some of u may already know, our exams our coming and sitting and studying. It is hard for me to take out time and post anything expecially when there is nothing going on in school
Talks between mother and me are still off, the most it has ever been. My dad is also a bit pissed but then i don't care coz it wasnt my fault totally
This entry shall be short as i have nothing to say
Rhea has been acting weird. She is thinking that i am mad at her when i am not.. GOD!!$%^ women!!#%.. what can i do now?
About my title.. People have been telling me " Gudi, Get a life" or " You seriously need to get a life".. well I totally agree with those of you who said this coz i seriously don't have a life
The following shall be a conversation between me and a salesperson someday
SalesPerson: May I help you, sir?
Me: Yes, i am looking for life
SP: Sir, i suppose ur too young to have a wife
Me: Not wife, Life.. L I F E
SP: oh i see ur looking for Life the youth brand.. i am sorry to say this sir but we are out of stock
Me: Abey gadhe.. not the brand, jus life.. u know u have one, cats have 9 of them, i dun have one
SP: What?!!$$##.. sir u need to get a life
Me(thinking to myself): here goes another one

Or

When i shall go to department store next time i shall say
Me: " yeh life kitne ki milegi?.. sahi rate batana"

You are probably thinking that im going nucking futs but you see i have been blasted with the phrase mentioned in my title.. so i had to express.
The above conversations were not intended to be funny.. so dun judge my sense of humour from those ( i dun have that either)

I do not have anything else to say
I am under PayPuh Mode (r).. registered trademark of Mr. Azgez Bloodfist, the leader of the bloodfist Klan

I better go now
signing off
G

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

gudi.. stop obssessing so much.. big deal u dont have a life.. no one does..and stop being so blaaah all the time.. ur just making it worse fer urself.. sunshine xoxo

Anonyme a dit…

Gursartaj Nijjar......all i can say is NO COMMENTS!

Anonyme a dit…

Get a life buddy

Dhruv a dit…

What does GGAL mean? Is it Gudi Gal or Gal Gudi or something else?

Akhil a dit…

GGAL is a new online dating service started by google. as in Gmail, entry is by invitation only, and gudi's got loads of 'em! go, gettem!

PS: They have nice 16 year old girls from delhi as well!

Anonyme a dit…

hello akhil and dhruv
if u guys din notice
i rote the flul form of GGAL in my title
G