dimanche, septembre 05, 2004

Just another dumb post to show u guys how bored i am
i still havent done the maps
i was playing a game which i got on the cd free with Autocar India
This month's Autocar has 378 action packed pages plus a 44 page booklet on the land rover Discovery 3 plus 2 cds plus 2 giant posters
I wasn't able to find the posters though
Today since morning i have had only 9 hits on my blog.. this is gonna be really bad
Good News: I have found out that yesterday my blog was no. 2 in india under the computers and internet category.. woohoo
but it shall be no. 5 or 6 tomorrow
Bad News: Karan Misra has added his blog to the same category as mine and i am afraid his blog is going to displace mine.. :(
Karan can u please remove ur blog from the category please?
Karan Misra has listed my blog as one of those of The First Age.. woohoo
guess i started blogging earlier than some people
Bad news again: Rhea's blog is down.. she tore it down.. well not quite.. she said somebody, who wasn't supposed to, got to know of it
I wish i have crossed 13,000 words which i have written on my own
G

Aucun commentaire: