mardi, septembre 07, 2004

hello guys
me posting today just like that
today was a holiday.. atleast i am under the impression that it is.. neways
So i assembled my dads music system and linked it with my dvd player along with the TV set
My sis' computer had been facing some problems and somebody had 'tried to fix it' but only made matters worse.. it has come back home and ive bin tryin to fix it but i haven't been able tomy discman is serving me good
i came to know of sanjana's journal heres the link
http://www.linkinpark.com/lpc/journalview.php?id=381699
its good and funny.. u can take a look
Karan Misra has finally linked me on his blog.. its good for me as he gets lots of traffic and some of it 'might' get turned towards this blog
The panda has written around 99,000 words on his blog.. god he seriously writes wat he is.. BIG
and karan has written around 80 grand.. pch pch
im way behind.. 13719.. but i consider that good
I have had 393 profile views. whoa .. cool

ive bin bored..
ill try and write another entry at night
G

3 commentaires:

Dhruv a dit…

I've written 26,000 words!

Karan a dit…

Hmph. Why do you guys care so much about the number of words?

Dhruv a dit…

Just looks nice.