samedi, septembre 04, 2004

Hello

Hello all good ppl
How are y' all?
This entry shall be short.. as happens every weekend my entries go shorter
Anyways.. i have bin studin for my geography test this monday.. i have finished 1 chapter so far and hope to finish one more.. geography aint as tough as civics, which blasted my ass off. Although history is the easiest of all
I saved Suri's ass yesterday.. u see some modernites were coming to kick his ass.. i talked, by the name of suri, with those modernites and everything was solved
I've been thinking of messaging alisha since morning but whenever i reach the editor i jus brush off the thought of sending
Karan Misra lists as one of the blogs of the First Age.. very kind of him.
I was planning to change the Title of My blog back to Life and Times of Gudi but then i couldnt find a way to change my title in nedstat
I have found out 2 new blogs
www.dtu.blogspot.com (i think)- Varun Khetarpal
www.ishaanchugh.blogspot.com - Ishaan Chugh
I have also found out that i can play Sweet Child O' Mine with the guitar at the back of my head, too.. woohoo
Nivedana had acted like a very big bitch yesterday and didn't get my maps and plus acting like a bigger bitch.. She shall get it back
I am admin on lnexun
i don't have anything else to write about.
signing off
G

Aucun commentaire: