jeudi, septembre 02, 2004

The Human race

Not a very good day after all.. reminds of Fuel - Bad day.. but hell even that song's happier than me at the moment

You see for the past many previous tests i haven't been getting good results and so well that has been the MAJOREST concern with my parents. But can someone tell them that its just a phase and it shall pass plus our teachers are not all that good when it comes to checking papers
I thought today would be a nice day when the physics... PHYSICS class wasn't a pain in da ass ( dhruv here cometh the ass again), and surprisingly i was getting the questions even though i hadn't attended the last class but no the faculty of Delhi Public School R.K. Puram can't let you live in peace can it.

So we keep moving on.. another good thing was that i actually did something in the french class and showed it to the teacher. Hell everything was fine till the 7th period

But then the English Teacher shows up and brings the papers along with her.. i thought i had done the paper well but what are the teachers there for. You shall always find them trying to supress your thinking
So anyways as usual she was biased and gave savinay and shantanu good marks, i shall not reveal how much. Coming to my paper she gives me a fucked up 36 and i am told my performance is not upto the mark.. Well, miss teacher if you don't like giving what is a student like me to do. I would like to take up one of her sentences.. she talked of somehting to do with 90%ers.. well if u come to think of it, english is not a subject of these kids.. Just look at savinay's english and compare it with any fuddu banda in the class... Bloody Shit/ Hell

Also, i have finally realised that this teacher doesn't comprehend to what anybody else, she just wants to show us that she is right everytime.. I 100% agree with Dhruv that Most could have been used in place of much.
Plus in my notice I wrote that children should not have any side effects of Blood Loss.. she thinks its vague.. Really? why are you making us write on a hypothetical situation anyway.. do u think children can donate blood without any consent
And yea here comes the big one she says Discovery Channel shows Unrealistic Stunt Shows.. Teacher teacher teacher, you seriously don't know the difference between real and fake
Anyways shes a highly bitchy teacher.. no running around for her thats for sure.

Today i actually even had a thought of leaving this school but where can i go, there ain't no school better..

Okay on a lighter note a funny incident.. Abhishek Suri, aakanksha please note, was sitting in class today when his pant near the fly area started to rise and there was created an obvious bulge in his pants. I told him to hold it own. Well he takes his hand and blasts his 'that area' and a thing more funny was a highly shameless girl is looking at all this and finally bursts out laughing.
Coming to todays topic Human Race.. I have to say the human race would be one of God's most regretful creation.. As karan also said they have this major ego
Also the human race hasn't been kind to me so i just hate my brothers and sisters of the same species.
Bloody we are the most sickest, i dont even have words to describe it.
The ego which everyone possesses is a real asshole. People can't even say hi coz its a part of their ego, they don't wanna be looked down upon.. How does saying hi make u smaller?
I have finally concluded that it is not possible to confide in any human.. and i shall have to live like this and keep everything inside me!!!
Also, my friends on MSN please from now on do not reply to me and don't in any way start a conversation.. u shud not talk to asses
This has been an awfully long and stupid post
Thank you so much for not reading
Signing Off
G
p.s.- do ppl have not so happy songs coz each song my pc plays is a gay song.. i aint in a mood to listen to all that

7 commentaires:

Dhruv a dit…

What said about the english teacher is so true.

Dhruv a dit…

You seem so disgruntled. Angry at the whole world.

Anonyme a dit…

I prefer the style of writing you used earlier i.e.
- Incomplete sentences
- Merry
- Almost happy go-lucky
- Certainly not disgruntled
- You're all invited

Dhruv a dit…

Well put and very true.

Anonyme a dit…

who was that anonymous
neways whoever that was
- when i had incomplete sentences ppl used to make a joke out of it
- I shall be merry in a few days
- I shall return to being happy go lucky in a few days
- The disgruntled bit shall also change
i din get the you're all invited part

Anonyme a dit…

Well its gr8 to know dat ull be bak 2 normal in a few days as far as english teachers r concerned i guess all of them have lost their nuts....mine gave me a 33 can u beat that.So basically just chuck the subject cuz its bullshit.

Anonyme a dit…

Well, my blog is also up.I kindly request you to add the link in your blog

http://dtu.blogspot.com

Don't can upset by seeing few posts as it is not publicised !!

-Varun Khetarpal