dimanche, septembre 12, 2004

SMS: Save my Soul

hello ppl
sorry for not blogging yesterday.. did not find the time
Today's title is totally apt for what has been happening with me.. if you remember it all started about a month or so when my happiness was ended by a long series of events.
I do not remember what came first so ill jus give you a short recap of what i remember..
St. Xaviers : Karan Misra was kind enough to tell Mukesh Sir that i was the one who was not behaving there.. and that was the reason for the Xavierian to misbehave with Hema Ma'am.. see i suppose there should not have been any problem coz i did not say nething to their guy.. well Sir blasted me for that, that's all
the story of the south indian maths teacher which i suppose many of you mustve read and if u did not, u shall find it in August 2004.. south indian maths teachers rather
there were lots of other events too but i don't seem to remember them.. but the point is my days have been invariably bad.
Talking of that.. i have been having fights with my mom... ok ok mayb i am a bit arrogant but one can not expect me to listen every damn time..
I went to Centrestage mall ( the last i wudve wanted to go but cant help it).. and well it is one of the most boring malls ive ever seen
it has shitty shops and the anchor store is the shittiest
i do not have much to write about
oh yes.. i went to this shop yesterday and this girl ( older than me) came up to me and asked if i was in RKP?.. then she said ," Computer Fest, rite?"
so being in exun finally pays up
i successfully finished 3 chapters of maths in a time span of about 4 hours
i plan to finish 3-4 more.. i am really bored.. all blogs are so irritating as ppl dont post anything.. y the hell do u acquire space when u dun wanna rite nethin
this jus refers to the non updated blogs.. others dun pay attention to this part
I also request ppl who can help to please save my soul.. as it is becoming hard to take
I am not sure which subject i shall take next year as it is all very confusing.. DARN!!
I am in serious need of MP3 cds..
i thank Manas for giving me a cd but i would like to take this opportunity to tell him that he did not put 50 cent, fuel and usher song doesnt work on my discman.. rest songs were good
I suppose Alisha is mad at me for something coz she doesnt reply to nethin i say to her.. she says she isnt but im dead sure she is
as i said i shall stop pushing ppl.. im sry alisha
and btw if u find that i do not say hi its jus because of the realisation i had 2 days back
i gtg now
signing off
G

1 commentaire:

Karan a dit…

In fact, Gudi I had told Mukesh Sir that you were not not behaving there.