mardi, septembre 14, 2004

Not so Terrific Tuesday

Hello people
As expected today was a not so terrific tuesday, I just can't help the fact that my days are going bad
Talks between Mother and me are off, Only formal stuff. My dad left for Chandigarh this morning
Today started with double French, in which i had my whole album of Telecartes.. It was okay today, we saw Suri's Photo in the book
Suri, the petrol pump boy is back, he has finally been able to find some people to fill petrol and has retired from the job. Raghav, the crow, is also back but he will be contracting fever tonight
P.E. was shit, i did not get to play anything as i was tired and we had already wasted a lot of time.
I must say we have the dumbest English teacher on Earth. For the first time, when i was doing my work, i was satisfied with what i had done but no.. GURSARTAJJJJ its just OK.. whatever.. and i asked her to check with other teachers about the interpretation of the last 2 lines of the Rime of the Ancient Mariner.. but no, Gursartaj i have no doubt whatsoever.. Your question sucks, that's what she practically meant
Maths, we have finished the 1st exercise of Trigonometry.
Computers, well even though i haven't studied the handout even once i seem to know quite a bit
Geography was ok, we were doing the maps
i have absolutely nothing to say today
Karan Misra is trying to start a movement against my blog.. well who cares.. One thing is for sure, This Blog aint coming down so try all u wanna
signing off
G

3 commentaires:

Dhruv a dit…

I'm going to boycott your blog. Karan has my support. Not because of your spelling and stuff, but because you aren't obeying the Laws of Blogging.

Karan a dit…

Hmm...
I'm afraid my comments are never taken constructively (not that I deny not taking special care to make them as caustic as possible). I was just pointing out Gudi's Blog as a work of very bad punctuation (somewhat like the 0 on a yardstick... well, OK, I've seen worse - something on a yardstick anyway). I'm not trying to take down this blog (I wouldn't want to), because I usually prefer to encourage blogs. And if I'm going overboard to do something just, so be it!

Dhruv a dit…

Post more often, man!